The ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management qualification covers key areas of management such as Finance, HR, Marketing and Personal Development and prepares learners for a range of careers. It also provides entry to an MBA top-up at a range of universities in the UK and overseas. The qualification typically takes 9 months full-time study to achieve and is considered by many to be ATHE’s flagship product.
It is a 60-credit qualification and is the equivalent size and level to the third year of a bachelor’s degree.
On successful completion of this qualification, there are a number of progression opportunities.
Students can progress to:
- Progression to an MBA top-up at a range of ATHE university partners.
- a larger qualification at the same level e.g. from a Diploma to an Extended Diploma
- employment if they are not already in employment.
ATHE University Partners:
ATHE has a number of University partners, who offer online or on the campus Bachelor and Master courses including:
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Sunderland London Campus
- Northampton University
- Coventry University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- University of Bolton
- University of Bedfordshire
- Prince Edward Island University
For more information, please visit https://athe.co.uk/progression-routes/
These qualifications provide a flexible route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level as well as for learners who do not have business or management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior management experience in the work place.
- Age: 19 +
- A first degree in business, management or related subject
- A level 6 qualification, for example an ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Management
- May also have relevant work experience
List of documents required for registration:
- Completed application form
- Authenticated scans of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your CV/résumé
- A scanned copy of a recent passport sized color photograph
- Proof of English proficiency
- Proof of address
- Two references
There is no external assessment (i.e. exams) attached to any unit. You will be required to submit a final written assignment for each module.
Overall Grading Type
All units will be graded Pass, Merit and Distinction and learners will receive an overarching grade of pass, merit or distinction.
Eligible for Advanced Learner Loans.
To achieve this qualification learners must complete two of the five core units totaling 30 credits. Learner then select the unendorsed route or one of 4 pathways: Finance, Marketing and Communications, Managing People, International.
- Strategic Planning
- Finance for Strategic Managers
- Research for Strategic Development
- Organisational Behaviour
- Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management
- International Business Environment
- Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
- International Finance
- Quantitative Methods
- Strategic Marketing
- International Marketing
- Corporate Communication Strategies
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Managing Continuous Organisational Improvement
How much will it cost?
- Please call to enquire
- The registration fee is £50 per module