Our Microsoft Excel Introduction course is suitable for complete beginners to Microsoft Excel. No experience of MS Excel is required.
- At the end of this course you will have a good working knowledge of Excel basics.
- You will feel more confident using Excel and be able to create a spreadsheet from scratch.
- Understanding and using some of the built in calculation and formula functionality will allow you to be more productive in your work and home Excel environments.
- Spreadsheets that you create will be easier to use and look more presentable.
- After completing this course you will be prepared to attend the Excel Intermediate training course.
1 day (9 hours), was £450, currently only £195
3 days (3 hours per day), was £450, currently only £195
12 Weeks (6 hours per week - 3 hours per day), £1500.00
- What's new in Excel
Exploring the Excel window
Opening and navigating workbooks
- Entering and Editing data
Entering and editing labels and values
Entering and editing formulas
Saving and updating workbooks
- Modifying a Worksheet
Moving and copying data
Moving and copying formulas
Using absolute references
Inserting and deleting ranges
- Using Functions
Using AVERAGE, MIN, and MAX
- Formatting Worksheets
Formatting rows and columns
Using Format Painter and AutoFormat
Preparing to print
Page Setup options
- Creating Charts
- Using Sparklines