Aims of the qualification
The aims are to provide a qualification that:
- provides students with a range of communication and study skills that can be used both in academia and in a vocational context;
- provides for an effective academic progression route;
- provides for an entry route into the tourism and hospitality industry.
Click here for a link to the qualification specification.
The entry requirements below are intended for guidance only as applicants may apply with a wide variety of backgrounds and qualifications.
CTH accredited centres will assess all applicants to ensure they are able to meet the demands of the course.
Recommended entry requirements
Completed full time secondary or high school education up to age 16.
Candidates must achieve
- All 3 mandatory units, providing 39 credits i.e. a total of 39 credits
- English for working in a restaurant (EWR)
- English for working in hotels and tourism (EWHT)
- Travel English (Travel English)
Amity College Registration fee: £50
CTH Registration fees: £15
Examination fee per unit: £25