The ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management was developed with support and feedback from UK universities. It is a 60-credit qualification and is the equivalent size and level to the second year of a bachelor’s degree.
This qualification has been designed for learners who are seeking to progress to take the final year of a bachelor’s degree course in an area of management and aims to develop learners understanding of management and to develop key management skills.
On successful completion of this qualification, there are a number of progression opportunities.
Students can progress to:
- You can progress to the 3rd year of a bachelor degree from the ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management, or alternatively you can progress to an ATHE qualification at level 6.
ATHE University Partners:
ATHE has a number of University partners, who offer online or on the campus Bachelor and Master courses including:
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Sunderland London Campus
- Northampton University
- Coventry University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- University of Bolton
- University of Bedfordshire
- Prince Edward Island University
For more information, please visit https://athe.co.uk/progression-routes/
This qualification is designed for students aged 19 and above.
For students who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include one of following:
- Age: 19 +
- prior study in business, management or related subjects at level 4 or above a level 4 qualification for example an ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management or an ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
- other equivalent international qualifications
List of documents required for registration:
- Completed application form
- Authenticated scans of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your CV/résumé
- A scanned copy of a recent passport sized color photograph
- Proof of English proficiency
- Proof of address
- Two references
There is no external assessment (i.e. exams) attached to any unit. You will be required to submit a final written assignment for each module.
Overall Grading Type
Eligible for Advanced Learner Loans.
You must complete 3 mandatory units and 1 optional unit worth 60 credits to achieve the ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business.
Mandatory Units (for the 60-credit diploma)
- Managing Communication
- Business Organisations in a Global Context
- People Management
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Risk Management
- Leading Organisational
- Equality and Diversity
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation
- Resource Management
- Administrative Services
- Planning a Work Based Team Project
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Customer Relationship Management
- Employability Skills
- Business Ethics
- Personal and Professional Development
- Business Law
How much will it cost?
- Please call to enquire
- The registration fee is £50 per module