The ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management is a 60 credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 1st year of a degree. The core content of this qualification is for those entering a role in management, with content focusing on business environment, communication skills and resource management, including an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a manager.
On successful completion of this qualification, there are a number of progression opportunities.
Students can progress to:
- You can progress to the 2nd year of a bachelor degree from the ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management, or alternatively you can progress to an ATHE qualification at level 5.
ATHE University Partners:
ATHE has a number of University partners, who offer online or on the campus Bachelor and Master courses including:
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Sunderland London Campus
- Northampton University
- Coventry University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- University of Bolton
- University of Bedfordshire
- Prince Edward Island University
For more information, please visit https://athe.co.uk/progression-routes/
This qualification is designed for students aged 19 and above.
For students who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include one of following:
- Age: 19 +
- A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- other related level 3 subjects
- an Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
- other equivalent international qualifications
List of documents required for registration:
- Completed application form
- Authenticated scans of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your CV/résumé
- A scanned copy of a recent passport sized color photograph
- Proof of English proficiency
- Proof of address
- Two references
There is no external assessment (i.e. exams) attached to any unit. You will be required to submit a final written assignment for each module.
Overall Grading Type
Eligible for Advanced Learner Loans.
You must complete 3 mandatory units and 1 optional unit worth 60 credits to achieve the ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business.
Mandatory Units (for the 60-credit diploma)
- Business Environment
- Communication Skills
- People in Organisations
- Applying Promotional Techniques
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Administrative Services
- Planning a Work Based Team Project
- Finance for Managers
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Customer Relationship Management
- Study Skills
- Employability Skills
- Personal and Professional Development
- Business Ethics
- Business Law
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation
- Resource Management
How much will it cost?
- Please call to enquire
- The registration fee is £50 per module