Book your CBE Exam Now
£95.00 each for all papers except F4 which is £110
Looking to take your ACCA Computer-based exams (CBE) in London?
Amity College is a licensed ACCA CBE Centre. The examination of ACCA fundamentals level papers - F1, F2, F3 and F4 - can be taken online (Computer Based Examinations - CBE) at Amity College's learning centre in South West London (Wimbledon). We are less than 5 minutes from the Wimbledon Train Station and open from 09:00 to 21:00 Monday to Friday.
- Flexible dates and times available throughout the year enabling you to select an exam date and time that suit your personal circumstances.
- Take your exams in familiar surroundings if you are an Amity College student.
- Get your results immediately at the end of the exam
- Re-sit exam if necessary without delay. Subject to ACCA Exam Progression Rules.
- Your results are uploaded by Amity College and will be transferred to your ACCA account within 72 hours.
These are just a few of the benefits in choosing CBE.
Download and read it carefully the Information Sheet for CBE Students
Download the ACCA CBE Examination Registration Form
What Do I Need To Do?
4 Simple Steps
- The CBE Coordinator will contact you to confirm date and time.
- Pay the exam fee (£95.00 each for all papers except F4 which is £110). You can pay online (recommended) or by card over the phone. We also accept cash. (Please arrive at least 1 hour before exam time).
- Take your exam in our Computer Lab. Receive your result straight after.
You need to hold a valid ACCA membership and photo ID prior to being allowed to take the CBE.
How to cancel the booked exam?
No exam fee will be refunded if you are unable to take the exam on the exam day. However, you can postpone the exam in advance. Please notify us 48 hours in advance if you are unable to take the exam and want to re-schedule the exam date.
- is of two hours duration;
- contains 50 questions (40 two-mark questions and 10 one-mark questions);
- is out of 90 marks
- has a pass mark of 50%; and
- contains the following question types: one and two mark multiple choice questions, one and two-mark multiple response questions, two-mark multiple response matching questions and two-mark number entry questions.
Click here for a demonstration of the CBE. Familiarise yourself before you take the exam.
Progression for CBE Students
Get in touch with Amity College's CBE Coordinator
Book your CBE online