Page 1 of 10
- Student visa / entry clearance to study in the UK
- Check information and fees for your course and cost of living in UK
- If you have a disability, contact College for special arrangements
- Buy travel tickets
- Check your government’s restrictions on taking money out of the country
- Check with your bank about regulations concerning transferring money to the UK
- Check your luggage weight against your airline’s allowances
- Obtain travellers’ cheques and British currency for use during first few days or weeks
- Photocopy the personal details pages of your passport and visa stamp and keep them in a safe place.
- Contact the college about your arrival date in UK and arrange for Airport Pickup if needed
- Bring suitable clothes for the time of the year
- The telephone number of your family
- The telephone number of your contact in the UK. For example, friends, family, or your host.
- Next >>